It’s time for a rare Friday the 13th link roundup. Are you planning anything cool for today? I hope that you don’t get yourself into too much trouble, but if you do, it’s all good. If you can’t be good, be good at it.
Time for the links:
1. Top 10 Tips to Getting Better Deals at Thrift Stores @ Budgets Are Sexy.
2. Are You Just Staying Afloat? @ TFB.
3. What Are The Benefits of Buying a Home in Your 20s? @ Studenomics.
4. Modesty Reflected In Your Clothing @ Modest Money.
5. Some Advice for Stay at Home Moms @ PT Money.
6. Should You Pay for a Biweekly Mortgage Payment Plan? @ Dough Roller.
7. Tax Planning Goals – Get Your Tax Schwag On @ Good Financial Cents.
8. 6 Audit Red Flags the IRS Uses to Choose Which Returns to Audit @ Free From Broke.
9. Financial Myths College Students Need to Stop Believing @ Money in the 20s.
10. Early Retirement: It’s Not As Risky As You Might Think @ Financial Samurai.
11. The Post on Extreme Retirement Planning @ Do Not Wait.
12. Why I Bought RIM @ Financial Uproar.
13. Frugal and Productive Ways to Kill Time Before a Flight @ Financial Highway.
14. What Is Your Desired Lifestyle? @ Yakezie.
15. Quitting your job is stupid! How are you going to survive now? FAQ questions answered @ Wealth Informatics.