We started a new series here at Green Panda Treehouse. I asked you guys if you were ready for a mortgage? We are going to start covering some of the basics of money management so that this blog can become a resource for those of many different experience levels.
Time for the Yakezie challenge now:
1. Me Me Me, It’s All About Me, After My Family First! @ Money Reasons.
2. 5 Ways to Improve Your 401K @ Young and Thrifty.
3. How To Start Planning For Christmas And Save @ Canadian Finance Blog.
4. How Do We Decide Who To Accept Money From? @ Financial Samurai.
5. Happy 29th Birthday Evan @ MJTM.
6. Manage Money Like A Politician @ Deliver Away Debt.
7. How Many Credit Cards Should You Have? @ Money Green Life.
8. Google’s 10% Raise: Fostering Talented Employees @ Consumerism Commentary.
9. Take This Tax Return And Shove It @ BITFS.
10. Generic Personal Financial Advice – Maximize Its Value @ Couple Money.
11. 30 Days of Homemade Gifts – No Sew Crafts @ Not Made Of Money.
12. Our Thanksgiving Table @ Bucksome Boomer.
13. Accord highest safety rating @ Frugal Zeitgeist.
14. How A Lemonade Stand Taught My Daughter To Love Monopolies @ Len Penzo.
15. Would You Ever Leave The US If Taxes Got Too High? @ Saving Money Today.