Each Friday, I gather the coolest PF articles around the web:
1. We’ve read about some of the common real estate misconceptions. Here TFB discusses about The Positives of Real Estate.
2. Shopping has never been so rewarding. No wonder there is a rise on cash back debit cards.
3. Do you give money to panhandlers? Or do you just ignore them because you see them as a burden on society?
4. Use Coca Cola to remove the dye on your hair. I am serious. Read more about Len Penzo’s 6 Most Valuable Grocery Store Products Known to Man.
5. Studenomics highlights some of the jobs/worst paying college degrees. I personally think that educators should be paid more!
6. When it comes to frugal living, one of the most crucial skills that needs to be learned is about Handling Occasional Expenses and what works for you.
7. This is a must-read from Brad Chaffee. I find it very inspiring, and I’m sure it will inspire you too. Read about his post on Personal Finance For Beginners: A Lesson From Oseola McCarty.
8. Can you still sit straight or do you have to sit on an incline because of the thickness of your wallet? Or do you suffer from George Constanza wallet (aka thick wallet) syndrome?
9. Financial education is so important to the people over at Money Crashers, and that’s why they seek to help educate you every day about how to manage your money. Here are 5 great ways for you to increase your financial IQ.
10. Here’s a question each of us who’s trying to save and live on a budget often ask ourselves when it comes to buying: Rent vs. Buy: Tools, Textbooks, Caskets?
11. Do you know what to do with your 401(k) when you change jobs? Do you know what your options are?
12. Hulu Plus is Putting The Brakes on Free TV. Is it worth it?
13. Getting out of debt isn’t easy. It takes a lot of hard work, determination, and disclipine. But we could always use a few tips here and there. Here are 13 Tricks You Might Not Be Using to Help You Get Rid of Credit Card Debt.
14. You might realize that you need a budget…. but how do you convince your spouse?
15. Here are a few Financial Independence Principles to help you find your way to financial freedom.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.