This week has a bit crazy with traveling to meet family and some other things. We’re currently enjoying the new TV and taking turns playing some games on it. I just finished the main storyline on Fable 2 and I’ll go back and play it to handle a few side missions. Right now, though, we’re playing Mass Effect.
I hope you have a great weekend!
- I hosted the Carnival of Personal Finance this week. I want to thank everyone who particpated.
- Mighty Bargain Hunter hosted the Carnival of Debt Reduction.
- The Festival of Frugality was handled by My Frugal Adventures.
- Stretchy Dollar hosted Carnival of Money Stories.
- Carnival of Twenty Something Finances – was taken care of by Independent Beginnings.
- The Canadian Finance Blog organized the Money Hacks Carnival.
- Carnival of Pecuniary Delights thanks to Taking Charge.
I really enjoyed the posts below. Being busy this week, I didn’t get to them until Friday, but it was worth the wait.