This weekend has been busy, tiring, but great. I was volunteering and learning to build. My arms (and my body) are completely sore! Imet some wonderful people and I had a chance to catch up with some of my friends.
Building takes a lot of people and it takes time. Results vary, but it’s not instantaneous. You need plans to work from and a process to complete the job.
Your personal finances is just like building. True success never changes; it takes work and time to reach your goals.
Personal Finance Carnivals
- Carnival of Personal Finance was hosted at Funny about Money.
- Festival of Frugality hosted by Start Living Frugal.
- Money Hacks Carnival at Man Vs. Debt.
- The Carnival of Money Stories hosted by Simply Forties.
Top Personal Finance Posts This Week
- Be as Frugal and Less Wasteful as Our Parents
- Which Loan Should I Pay First?
- Update on my Urban “Farm”
- Who needs long term care coverage?
- How to Pay Off Your Mortgage Early
- “Pay Off Debt” iPhone App Review
- Credit Reports 101
- Salaries for Recent Graduates
- Why I Love the Roth IRA
- How To Trade Stocks, Profiles of Stock Traders
Have a great weekend!
Photo Credit: Green Panda