Photo Credit: Klearchos Kapoutsis
We’ve been running around for the past few weeks and its catching up. I’m enjoying my new job, but I’m still getting used to the routine and schedule. We were invited to hang with friends this weekend at their lakehouse and we accepted. So when you read this post, we’ll hopefully be relaxing by the lake without any TVs or internet. I’m a bit nervous not having an internet connections, but I’m hoping it’ll turn out to be recharging.
Please have a wonderful weekend and relax with your loved ones.
Personal Finance Carnivals
- BC’s of Investing hosted The Carnival of Personal Finance.
- The Carnival of Debt Reduction is over at Ask Mr. Creditcard this week.
- Money Hacks Carnival was hosted over at Greener Pastures.
- Wise Bread hosted the 2nd edition of the Carnival of Pecuniary Delights. You have to check out this new carnival when you have the chance.
- The Festival of Frugality hosted Ask Mr. Creditcard as well. He’s been very busy this week!
I also wanted to mention a very personal and encourging post by Mrs. Micah this week on Why I’m Glad I Didn’t Kill Myself.
Top Personal Finance Posts This Week
- Budgeting With GNUCash
- Man Vs. Debt Financial Network Map
- Adusting Your Paycheck Tax Withholding To Keep More Money In Your Bank Account
- How To Save Money Buying Wine
- How to Write the Perfect Resume
- How To Avoid The Debt Trap With Your First Credit Card
- Consolidating Student Loans: Worth Your Time?
- Planned, Practical, and Local: Tips For Budgeting For A Vacation
- The Pursuit of Free e-Filing: Doing Taxes Last Minute!
Have a wonderful weekend!