Welcome to the 179th Carnival of Debt Reduction! I decided to bring some fun with the carnival. The theme is Firefly and thought it would fit. Here are a group of people who follow their own path, work with what they have, and don’t waste time or money. I wish I could’ve included the entire crew.
If you missed the show when it first came out, see the episodes on Hulu and buy the DVDs. Also check out these woderful posts and learn how to reduce your debt wisely.
Mal is a practical leader who assembles a crew with various talents. He’s loyal to his crew and the follow him on his missions. The articles in the editor’s choice are practical and motivating.
- Bargaineering had a wonderful article on How to Strong Arm Your Way to a Better Deal.
- Saving Money: Frequently Asked Questions was answered by The Digerati Life.
- Moolanomy has several bloggers offerng advice in Need Help With Debt, Where To Find Debt Advice I Can Trust.
- Pay Off and Eliminate Personal Debt posted at DebtGoal.
Kaylee Frye (Debt Management )
- No Credit Needed explains in great detail 5 Debt Reduction Methods.
- DebtGoal: Managing Debt Online shows some tips from Wealth Junkies.
- Discover Debt Freedom show us How to Get Out of Payday Loans.
- Personal Finance Analyst submitted a post Pay Yourself Second, Pay Your Debts First.
- Sun presents Recession Survival Guide posted at Earn More Invest Wisely at The Sun’s Financial Diary.
- M is for Money shared Deliverance from Debt: Speeding Up the Payoff
- Debt Tips has someuseful information in 7 money lessons everyone should learn at an early age!.
Simon Tam (Frugality)
- Do you patch up your old clothes, or just buy new ones? posted at Budgets are Sexy.
- Credit Education Center offered called 8 Simple Ways to Lower Your Monthly Food Cost.
- Check out Making Changes: It Ain’t Easy posted at Stop the Ride.
Shepherd Book (Thoughts and Prospective)
Shepherd Book is a calming presence on the ship. He offers counsel occassionally, not forcing his views on others. These artice has some information for you to chew on and discuss.
- Prime Time Money offers a perspective with Fix Your Credit Problems: Interview with the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
- Falling trees in your personal finance life? has encouragement by Gather Little by Little.
- Credit Restoration Brokers – An Interview With Sam Sky was written by Ask Mr Credit Card.
- Studenomics argues against thinking It’s Not My Fault.
- Groundhog Day Goals – February 2, 2009 was a personal post by Dollar Frugal.
Jayne Cobb (Banking and Deals)
Jayne is all about getting more money. He join Mal and the crew because it was a beer deal. He tried to betray Simon and River for some Alliance Bounty. Jayne is all about a good deal. These articles focus onn banking and investments.
- First National Bank Omaha FNBO Direct Review posted at Money Ning.
- Personal Finance Ology talks about the The Business of Banking .
- Keeping Tabs on the Economic Stimulus Plan has many things that can help you. Thanks My Dollar Plan!
- What Should We Do If Our Mutual Fund Goes Belly Up? is answered at FIRE Finance.
- MyFICO ScoreWatch: Free Access to Your FICO Credit Score is tip by fivecentnickel.com.
- Christian Financial Help has a post on Where to find great term life insurance.
- Credit Card Debt Relief: Do It Yourself or Hire It Out? posted at On Line Tribune | Money Matters Blog.
- Debt Smackdown! Update posted at Bankruptcy to Boom.