One of my favorite all time games is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I love the storyline that was created for it. The mission and characters were well thought out and getting to choose what path to take was fun. I have both the original and the sequel and have been waiting to see if another one will come out.
I heard this week that there is going to be an online game called The Old Republic. It’s based on the series and will be an MMO. To celebrate the news I decided to share some of my favorite characters with this week’s Carnival of Debt Reduction.
Let’s get started with our carnival!
Carth Onasi is an honorable pilot and fighter. He’s able to work with other on coming up with a solution. If he can, he’ll share what he know with others to benefit them.
- Patrick follows Carth’s example by telling us that Quicken Online is Now Free. Check his post at CashMoneyLife.
- DianeDean presents New Tax Credit For Some Home Buyers. Read some more tips at Need IRS Help.
Misson Vao is skilled and resourceful. She’s far smarter than most youths her age.
- KCLau asks Are you part of the NEET Generation? . Klcau is like Mission with his combination of youth and skills. Read some of his posts at KCLau’s Money Tips.
Jolee Bindo doesn’t see the world in black or white. He meditates and considers the subtleties of matters.
- Joe ponders over the question Are Children Entitled to a College Degree? Leave a comment for Joe at Savings Advice.
- Frank asks if If Bankruptcy is the Easy Way Out? Share your viewpoint at The Happy Rock.
G0-T0 always examines all the angles and is cautious when dealing with credits.
- The Financial Blogger talks about Co Applying for a loan: What You Need to Know . Do you have a story on it? Share it at TheCreditToolBox.com.
- Polly Poorhouse reminds you that Employers May Check Your Credit Report. Economic Crunch offers more advice.