Photo Credit: crowt59
I’m feeling a bit under the weather, so I decided to put up my round-up today. I started feeling a bit tired last night and it hasn’t improved today. Hopefully resting will help me ge back on my feet tomorrow. I have a couple of unfinished articles that I would like to complete.
Here are some posts that got me thinking this past week.
- Are You Rich? @ That One Caveman
- Time Budgets @ Plonkee Money
- How to Live More Simply, and Why It Is So Important @ Frugal Dad
- 7 Deadly Sins of Personal Finance: Raiding Retirement @ Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- A Quick and Dirty Budget @ Get Rich Slowly
- 10 Tips For College Bound Students @ Moolanomy
- The Big Debate #4: Pay Off Debt or Save for Retirement?
- 66% Of American Corporations Pay Zero Federal Income Tax. @ My Two Dollars